Tree Pollarding in London
Pollarding is a pruning method that involves the removal of the upper branches of a tree to maintain it at a specific height. It is the last resort often used to save damaged trees. This tree management method also helps reduce water intake of trees. Tree pollarding is often adopted in London and other major cities of the world as an ornamental strategy.
Tree pollarding requires great expertise as regrowth has to be removed on a regular basis. The frequency of re-pollarding depends on the age, species and condition of the tree.
Treehab carries out pollard management in London to make your trees lush, healthy and beautiful. We are a tree specialist and understand the management of a variety of tree species.
Why is Tree Pollarding Beneficial?
In addition to keeping trees in check, pollarding also helps to
- Pollarding helps to increase sun exposure, eliminating dampness.
- Pollarding sheds off the top weight of a tree, which is good for trees in areas with strong winds.
- It also keeps trees neat and tidy, adding beauty to the environment.
- Pollarded trees also outlive un-pollarded ones as they are kept in a young state.
Why Choose Treehab for Pollarding in London?
- Free Tree Assessment: We assess your tree, species and the location to identify the best management method.
- Insured Arborist: Our tree surgeons are fully insured, so you are completely safe in case of an accident (which has never occurred).
- Experience and Expertise: We bring with us years of experience managing trees in London. So, rest assured, you are getting the very best.
- Affordable Prices: Our pollarding services are very pocket-friendly. We have the most competitive prices in all of London.